new from SE oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarybowtie

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm from Durant, ok. I have a 95 z71 that's my baby. It's not my first gmt400 but its the one ill hang on to. I'm a regular on ls1truck and ls1tech, and have a build thread on ls1truck from when I swapped in the 6.0 into my 95. I have already found alot of good stuff on this site maybe can contribute a little.

scarybowtie

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm on my phone so I'm not sure i can figure out how to upload them lol. and that's funny you say that I have a buddy that works at Davis!
You must be registered for see images attach

scarybowtie

Reaction score
A quick run down on the truck if anyone is interested. Actually I'm gonna shorten it a lot. I bought it 2 yrs ago all original and everything working with 180k miles, transmission started slipping badly at 190k. I've done a ls1 swap on my 79 Cameron that I didn't finished and have always been around ls1s. I also owned a 00z28 so I started buying parts for the swap. And at 198k the oil pump quit, the tranny was on its past leg anyway.. So by now the truck is running excellent with a lq4 6.0, a 4l60e from probuilt, 2800 circle d converter, brand new front end using all moog parts, rebuilt the rearend as well and installed 4.56 gears front and rear with a truetrac. It is a totally different animal! From a stop it will leave 100 ft black marks, and from a 20mph roll it will spin! I'm hoping to catch a few unsuspecting mustang drivers around here by surprise lol. but the trucl is my dd, now with 206k and I continue to pull trailers, commute to work, and play on weekends with her.