my truck is on ebay, for chrome trim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol, tell them you want 50% of all sales, or it is going to court.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
exactly what I thought.

I want my cut and then you can use all th epics you want lol.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I had something similar happen, someone was using a picture of my 02 to sell their truck. I was pissed, but there wasn't much I could do about it.

Chances are they are some out of country based company and just scour the internet for pictures that would work instead of actually getting pictures of their products.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I randomly came across that add the other day, and I thought that looked like your truck! Didn't think it was actually your Truck though!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Wow, I would be pissed, only if I'm not getting a percent of the profit. I bet you didn't even buy that trim from them either, so it's not really their product.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL yea it's mine, when I first put the trim on.

I bought my trim cheaper to from streetsideauto.com LOL

I made sure and mention it to them as well.

I thin BHB had it happen to with his show truck, trying to sell the grille he had and such.

It doesn't bother me that much, I mean heck yea I'd like some percentage for sure, but if they would have asked, I probably would have gave them th eok to use em.

My kit's not that tall either it's for a 6 or 6.25 kit mines like 5 or 5 something.

I should tell them if they sent me a free kit for a shortbed they can use my pics, my ds got scratched when them idiots hit it and ran.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unfortunately you have no recourse. Once you post a picture on the internet, it become public domain. Anything you say, any pictures or videos you post, can all be used by whomever if you post it publicly.