my truck as of rite now :( lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dont hate lol ya i fk d up selling my tahoe limited wheels but then again i think its a matter of days before my truck sells
You must be registered for see images attach

well at least i polished them good lol

Last edited:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't see nothing wrong with them wheels. I'd run em, I think they look really good.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya some people really like them specially the old school guys there 15x8.5's mostly back in the days everyone had these style wheels in 15x10s well at least here in south tx

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I don't see nothing wrong with them wheels. I'd run em, I think they look really good.

I agree, except for the fact that they followed those Tahoe Limited wheels.......so sad, it looked awesome with those. I guess I still don't understand selling it after all the work, but it's your choice. Why'd you sell 'em?

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i just mostly lost interest in the truck and really tought i was going to sell my truck alot sooner but now i kinda regret it i did sell them for $400 bucks tho :)

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^i was waiting for ur reply lol idk man i just got tired of never having enough cash to buy brand new tires for them i wanted 275/50s all around but just been losing interest in my truck

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
u shouldve known i was goin to lol

gah well on the upsdie those dont look to bad but still not th ltd's
like i said they set u apart from the rest

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well the rims are ok but if i dont sell my truck soon i will be modding it mainly performance but everythin will be done on it if its not sold by the end of this month