My and my W/T 1990 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Jperala: you have what appear to be headlight washers attached to the grill, are these OEM equipment over there? I would assume so, as every different country has different regulations on lighting.

If you can obtain a set, please let me know the cost. If it's not too expensive to ship then I would be interested. ( I shipped an envelope of 17 pages to a fellow in Finland from Canada for around $ 22 CAD. )

Do the headlight washers have a separate switch as well>?

jperala

Reaction score
Jperala: you have what appear to be headlight washers attached to the grill, are these OEM equipment over there? I would assume so, as every different country has different regulations on lighting.

If you can obtain a set, please let me know the cost. If it's not too expensive to ship then I would be interested. ( I shipped an envelope of 17 pages to a fellow in Finland from Canada for around $ 22 CAD. )

They was in 1990, my washers did go to trashcan. Button operate system, they install washers in Finland when import the truck 1990. Can be hard to find now days.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I'd also like a set if they can be found...