My 95 K1500 Z71 (Bobbi Jo) :gr_grin:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Haha that's ****!

Yeah it's a good kit for sure!
You must be registered for see images attach
I run them in my hi/lows and fogs on my car, and my hi/lows on my f250
You must be registered for see images attach

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Looks great! I think we have the same brand of headlights. What brand of HIDs are those any ways?

jeepin406

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm never heard of them. To be honest I think your XJ has dimmer lights because of the housings. My f250 is the same way when compared to my tc and my 400

All I know is... this is gonna be my first purchase on payday on Tuesday! I have Silverstar zXe bulbs in my truck right now, and they are so dim. Honestly, I can't see with these bulbs. So I'm in need of HIDs for the highs and lows. And I really want a HID kit that's not super expensive but has great light output. Does your 400 headlights have glare caps?

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
All I know is... this is gonna be my first purchase on payday on Tuesday! I have Silverstar zXe bulbs in my truck right now, and they are so dim. Honestly, I can't see with these bulbs. So I'm in need of HIDs for the highs and lows. And I really want a HID kit that's not super expensive but has great light output. Does your 400 headlights have glare caps?

Yeah I know what you mean, and no mine do not. I maid sure to have mine aimed correctly and I haven't had any problems with the law or other drivers yet. I bought my headlights over two years ago when the glare caps weren't really very commonly incorporated into the housings.

jeepin406

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean, and no mine do not. I maid sure to have mine aimed correctly and I haven't had any problems with the law or other drivers yet. I bought my headlights over two years ago when the glare caps weren't really very commonly incorporated into the housings.

Yeah the new headlights I got don't have glare caps. But the ones I have on my truck now, do. I'm trading the set I have on my truck now for a new grille.