My 94 ECRB Sierra 4x4.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Well....after seeing the damage..about all you can really do with it now is either part it into the green one (which is opposite what you were gonna do before the wreck) or build it into a trail rig and fix up the green one as your DD.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Any pics of the tail lights?
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
I'll get one soon, there pretty scratched up.

Well, you could always just fab up some tubular structures in the cab, maybe not like a cage but something to give you a piece of mind.
It's not the piece of mind, I just don't want to be a mobile target for a vehicle inspection.
Especially since I'll be driving it uninsured lol

In all honesty, I would sell it buy something else. There is someone out there that is looking for a project truck like this I would think....
Not a chance buddy! I'm a die hard. This was my old man's first brand new truck. So I'm going to make the most out of it.
And it's me who is looking for that project :p

I smell a trail rig in the making :evillol:
You have a good nose my friend :)

Well....after seeing the damage..about all you can really do with it now is either part it into the green one (which is opposite what you were gonna do before the wreck) or build it into a trail rig and fix up the green one as your DD.
About sums it up there Chris.. still thinking a 6" RCX, 35s and a canopy for camping for green rig.. black truck will be trailer quality :D Shortened frame/truggy rear end, dana60, 37s+... still shoot for the 6.0 lq4 for both trucks i think.. long term goals.. as always, heh

10x better idea than what i was saying. Deff just fix up the green ecsb and wheel the crap outta the 94
Damn rights :)