My 94 ECRB Sierra 4x4.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahahahaha! :rofl: That's funny... sorry Cole.

Like I said I just skimmed through those threads and wasn't real sure what you were planning and how this would have affected it

No worries man I thought it was funny too. The accident was 100% my fault so I deserve some hassle lol.

That's fine and I'm still unsure what will happen, I was unsure before though too lol..
SAS, truggy rear, exo'd, who knows haha

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
No worries man I thought it was funny too. The accident was 100% my fault so I deserve some hassle lol.

That's fine and I'm still unsure what will happen, I was unsure before though too lol..
SAS, truggy rear, exo'd, who knows haha

I remember the Vortec motor thing. That's what I was talking about...

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
So now what? I don't want to get rid of the truck and it's not worth fixing the damage...

I guess it would vary from Province to Province/State to State but is it even legal to drive the thing? I'll go snap pictures of the damage..

Back left corner of the box is completely loose from the frame. I'm guessing bolts pulled right out and destroyed the welded nuts, heh.

It really doesn't look that bad!

You must be registered for see images attach

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont see why it would be safe to drive? as long as your brakes and signal lights works i dont see why it wouldnt be legal.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, you could always just fab up some tubular structures in the cab, maybe not like a cage but something to give you a piece of mind.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
In all honesty, I would sell it buy something else. There is someone out there that is looking for a project truck like this I would think....