my 88 RCSB build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Trucks looking good! You didnt color match the grille, or paint the box? And why is the cowl hood off now? :(

grill and box will be done in the spring didnt have the time or money to do it all at once and the hood is messed up but i still have it and it will most likelu go back on

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
some pictures i took tonite
You must be registered for see images attach

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Looking good. Seems to have different rims every time I look at it haha.
Honestly, can't say I care for the tailgate. Just my opinion, personally I think it would look sooo much better with a stock chrome Chevrolet banner. I'm partial to them, what can I say? Otherwise, she's coming along great, keep up the good work man!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Looking good. Seems to have different rims every time I look at it haha.
Honestly, can't say I care for the tailgate. Just my opinion, personally I think it would look sooo much better with a stock chrome Chevrolet banner. I'm partial to them, what can I say? Otherwise, she's coming along great, keep up the good work man!

well thank you and i dont think they make the regular chevy banner for the stepsides