My 1997 GMC Somewhat bulid thread ( Lots of Pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Kyle your truck looks so freaking awesome! :jawdrop:

Thanks Thomas! I appreciate that a lot man

X2, when did you put everything back on the truck?

Thanks Mike! It's been all back together since I want to say September? I finally put the cab lights on a little over a month ago

That looks like fun and of course the jeep gets stuck!! I bet the weight of that ranch hand gives you good 4wd traction now that it works.

Hahaha it was a blast! We were giving him so much crap it was hilarious. "it's a Jeep thing" we just didn't understand! Yeah I was just barreling straight through everything I was pretty happy. Hadn't really tested it out that hard since the new tranny and she did really well

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Ordered a corvette servo a couple days ago and it should be here soon. I also ordered a bigger transmission cooler to replace the stock one today!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Ordered a corvette servo a couple days ago and it should be here soon. I also ordered a bigger transmission cooler to replace the stock one today!

Man this spring needs to hurry up so we can get this meet goin and get our trucks together haha

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I was given these 35s today! All with less than a mile of dirt track racing on them. One of my dad's best friend's in Las Vegas is neighbors with a guy that races professionally and he runs them once to qualify then gives them to my dad's friend. He runs them on his toys and just came to visit us and brought me four of them! They are on BFG mud terrain carcasses and are cut with some crazy tread patterns. Two are the same and the the other two are different. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS I HAVE 16 INCH WHEELS AND THESE TIRES ARE FOR 17 INCH WHEELS. So I don't know what I'm going to do yet

You must be registered for see images attach

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those fender flares are just standard GM ones right?

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Well I got my Corvette Servo on today and it is bad ass! Highly recommended for the amount of time it took and the price. 1st-2nd shift much better and 2nd-3rd shift clean as well now. I also got my Trans cooler in this evening so that will go on tomorrow!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well I got my Corvette Servo on today and it is bad ass! Highly recommended for the amount of time it took and the price. 1st-2nd shift much better and 2nd-3rd shift clean as well now. I also got my Trans cooler in this evening so that will go on tomorrow!

Hmm, maybe ill be gettin some help from you on this one haha, i have no idea what im doin when it comes to trannys

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
79garage