Lots of new mods to my '93... help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JooSeBocKs

Reaction score
hey guys, new to the board, I own a 1993 C1500 Extended cab, just recently had some new paint,lights front and rear,full exhaust,GMPP Crate engine, all the goodies... I have been running a 2" roughcountry lift kit with 31x10.50x15 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 tires on 15x8 Ion Alloy wheels for around 2 years, and I am deciding to drop the suspension back down to stock (New Moog Springs arrived yesterday), and remove the blocks from the rear to drop it down to a factory height... I am planning on getting rid of my wheels/tires soon, I have been looking at the boss 20" wheels, I love the look of the 20" Black boss wheels with the polished lip, here is a set I found on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CPP-Boss-33..._Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item1e8711bda2&vxp=mtr

my question is: will they fit fine without spacers on my truck with a set of 275/55/20 tires all the way around??? I thought of 275/55/20 on the front and 275/60/20 on the rear... not sure yet... just dont want any turning problems or scrubbing... I want to keep the suspension stock though... love the factory gm ride...

some pics of my truck as it sits..

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

thanks for everyone's help!!!
Steven...

JooSeBocKs

Reaction score
anyone??? just got the front lowered back down to stock... rides amazing!!! pics coming soon, let me know about the wheel/tire combo... just found out today I can get 255/50/20's for the front and 275/55/20 for the rear from my job pretty cheap... let me know if this is a good idea...

Thanks!!!

JooSeBocKs

Reaction score
sorry, didnt know noone can reply to this post... thanks!!! will keep everyone updated with my truck though... rides a TON better with the factory suspension on it though... love my truck again.... lol... Thanks!!!

Steven...