looking for a 2-4 inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goatman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to run 33s and not look to stuffed with them on my truck. I also don't want the bad luck of having to work on it alot or dealing with a 6 inch lift.

Anyone know of anything?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if you don't want a body lift you have two choices.

Block an crank with a dump truck ride.

The RCX 3" kit which is just a glorified crank an honestly a waste of money. Still rides bad according to those that have it.

The RCX 4" kit which is the same up front as the 6" kit which gives you the option of going higher later if you want. The install is pretty intensive though, but is worth the trouble. The ride is as good or better than stock. I ran a 305/70/17 on mine.

Last edited:

mistaake

Reaction score
Why not just do a 3" body lift that is like $150-200 in parts. That's the route I'm going on my Suburban soon.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
No body lifts

Then your only option is to crank and level, or go with a Suspension lift. Most of the lift options out there are 4-6" lifts, that you can go either way on. You'll be decranking to 4" from 5/5.125" but 33's are going to look small even on a decranked lift.

Why the animosity towards body lifts? you can go with 1-2" body lifts, if you don't want 3".

Goatman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to avoid them all together just had bad dealings with them in the past, but it could've been the the 2 different shops who knows

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought mine looked perfect with the 4" on 33's...

You must be registered for see images attach

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
I thought mine looked perfect with the 4" on 33's...

I stand corrected - it does! After I posted that, I thought about SwampHound, too. Yours and His trucks are the exception.. or it depends on the truck/tire.