Long time Chevy Enthusiast, new to forum.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoneCynic

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just recently stumbled upon this forum while doing an internet search for parts for my pickup. She's a 1991 Chevrolet K1500 with the 4.3 V6 engine and five speed manual transmission. My Truck is a blue, standard cab, Silverado Trim. My father bought her new in 1991, and sold her to me in 2005. I'm 31 years old, and my purpose for joining the forum is to make friends and learn from you all ways to restore and upgrade my pickup truck. I've been keeping her in the best shape possible, but I am truly a beginner and amateur at this. I want to be better at it, both for my own enjoyment, and to keep my truck running and looking great for as long as possible. I hope to do some better body work this year than I have in summers past, and down the line, possibly do an engine upgrade. I look forward to learning from members here, sharing project experiences, and swapping stories in the near future.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Welcome. As for upgrades.... I highly recommend a 5.3 swap! lol

LoneCynic

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This Photo is a couple of years old, but it was taken not long after I'd replaced the rear bumper, and completed some body and paint work right before this particular winter had set in. She has some rust bubbles forming now that need attended to again, and I think I'd be a little embarrassed by a 2012 picture. This one is from early 2010 I believe.