L31/L30 intake manifold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So how's the intake comin along? I finally got the ball rollin with my prototype, so I'm lookin forward to see what you come up with too! I'll try to get everything on my thread once I'm done, for all to chuckle at! lol cheers!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's coming along, still have a ways to go but I've fixed a few of the problems I was having...still have some more to work on though...I'd like to see what you get setup too.

Steve L

Reaction score
it's coming along, still have a ways to go but I've fixed a few of the problems I was having...still have some more to work on though...I'd like to see what you get setup too.
What ever came of this Al?

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What ever came of this Al?

money issues....I'm still trying to do it, but I'm finding more and more financial issues with trying to make it available for sale to the public...I could make it a custom manifold for my own truck, but the whole point of it all was to make something I could offer for others that was relatively simple to install and not too expensive...and I don't know when that would happen...kindof a drag...

Last time i heard he was working on a Dual Turbo Setup :shrug: He runs GmTruckCentral.com also

yup, still doing the TT forged 383 for my own truck...its a slow build