L31/L30 intake manifold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey guys, does anyone have a L31 or L30 intake manifold they'd like to sell? all I really need is the upper and lower manifolds themselves. I don't really need the spider or sensors or TB or anything else really, though I'd take them with the manifold if you didn't want to disassemble it or something...it won't be used on a vehicle so I don't even care if it's not in great shape, as long as it doesn't have major damage like cracks, etc...

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got an idea for something that might be a real solution to the whole poppet/airflow problem that doesn't require something like the marine....but I sold my old intake a while ago, so I need something to model and test my theories with....

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Orangeastre, I actually found an partial intake manifold setup today locally from a guy who put a pro-flo intake and the 24x CNP on a L31 into a S10 (it was a pretty cool setup)...so it even has the spider connector...however the intake was missing a couple pieces I'll need to use to mock up for fabrication (after thinking about it all, I really need everything that was originally on the intake for fabrication purposes)...do you or anyone any of these:

-a MAP sensor (preferably with the little rubber seal that they have), it doesn't need to be functional, but I need one to mock up the mounting and hold down for it...
-I also need the EVAP stuff like the purge valve...and I think there is another EVAP piece that mounts on the intake...
-and I also need all the bolts that hold the upper plenum to the lower manifold (I could get some regular bolts somewhere, but I'd like to use factory stuff to make the upgrade 100% bolt on compatable)...
-it is also missing the TB, but I think I might be able to find one somewhere...but if anyone has one that is just taking up space, I could use one...again it doesn't need to be complete or even fully functional....

I'll need to take a closer look at everything, but I think those are the main parts I need.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like I got everything covered...

however if anyone has any old injector spiders lying around, I could use a bunch of those (in fact I don't even need the poppets, just the fuel metering body that the electrical connector plugs into)...

stay tuned towards the end of this year and beginning of next, I'm hoping to have a good bolt on solution that will solve most of the issues with the stock poppet/spider downfalls..

Reaction score
ok so I'm not the only one willing to get their hands dirty and show GM how it's supposed to have been done. Godspeed my friend. keep us informed. I think I'll send a FR matter of fact. you seem like a plethora of knowledge...

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks, I've got a couple manifolds for prototyping right now, I'm optimistically thinking I might have something available early next year depening on the problems I may run into.

orangeastre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am going to venture into the shop attic tomorrow evening. did you still need some odd's and end's?

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I've got most everything for the prototyping, but if you have any injector spiders that you don't need (even bad ones as long as the electrical connector portion is in tact) I could probably use them.