jb034 Fall Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
My favourite yukon on the site.

Beautiful man.

:flipthebird:

haha. truck looks awesome man, way to rep the yukons. I thought you were going to sell it, glad to see that you're holding on to it.

BTW, who did your tail lights? Perfect amount of tint, IMO. I want to get mine done, but I'm worried about decreased light output.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

haha. truck looks awesome man, way to rep the yukons. I thought you were going to sell it, glad to see that you're holding on to it.

BTW, who did your tail lights? Perfect amount of tint, IMO. I want to get mine done, but I'm worried about decreased light output.

I was only throwing it out there to see what it was worth. I could never get rid of my baby. I got the tails from drew on FSC, they are really dark but in the light they look nice with a red tint. The light output is not bad at all man

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Sorry buds im a 4x4 guy.... :upyours: ... if i was into 2wd then yours would be my fav lol

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice yukon, why all the negative camber?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I was only throwing it out there to see what it was worth. I could never get rid of my baby. I got the tails from drew on FSC, they are really dark but in the light they look nice with a red tint. The light output is not bad at all man

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna keep saving for a black housing led set. It just makes me too nervous that people wouldn't be able to see my lights and I could get a ticket or something.

Sorry buds im a 4x4 guy.... :upyours: ... if i was into 2wd then yours would be my fav lol

Lol, it's all good man, I was just messin with you. I'm still piecing mine together, hopefully I'll get some new shoes on it in the next year or so, whenever the tires wear down enough.

You should've kept yours, we could've started a Yukon pic thread. lol.

90bowtie

Reaction score
Great pics man,love that smoothie front bumper! And like the front plate under like that,I have been trying to find a different way to clean up my front end.