HyPer LEDs for all Makes & Models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
UPDATE: From now on, all LED orders will be shipped by one of my dealers. I'll still be around for questions/concerns and for warranty replacements, but the sales will be taken care of by one of my dealers.

devs93 is a dealer

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
UPDATE: From now on, all LED orders will be shipped by one of my dealers. I'll still be around for questions/concerns and for warranty replacements, but the sales will be taken care of by one of my dealers.

devs93 is a dealer

Was about to ask who your dealers were lol :smokin:

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk 2

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum 808!!! The very first post in this thread has all current up-to-date prices.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
also aquired another vendor as well and we will soon have strobes, wheel well kits, underbody kits ,tgate light bars truck bed lighting etc Maybe even kits for other non vehicle things as well but gotta talk to another member first cause he is working on some simillar projects.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
^if it's truckin you're referring to, I say compete against him and run his biz into the ground!!! Damn washingtonians thinkin they can compete against us?! :evillol:

i keed wit joo boi, dun B madd dannyboi <3

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Attachments

• IMAG0481.jpg
    IMAG0481.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0482.jpg
    IMAG0482.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 0