How Did You Get To Your GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
My dad has always had GMT400 pick ups so growing up I always wanted one. I bought his 89 off him in high school with 145k on it an then after I graduated I landed a job in construction and in a few months I had enough to take a loan out on my current 94. I was tired of breaking my IFS so when I saw this for sale for $10k and only 80k miles I had to snag it:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
You have an awesome truck! I love it! One of these days I want to lift mine more and do a shock setup like that.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Thank you. It has come along way since I bought it. Had crummy Rancho shocks and weld 16.5 rims. Lol and many more plans to come

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It took me a while to notice that your 89 had a cut out flare in the front but not in the back.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Yea my dad was the second owner so the original owner got a ticket for the front tires sticking too far out so they did the flares. I hated that part so much that I priced out new fenders with the stock flares but never put them on