headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone had fit issues with aftermarket headlights off eBay and the like?

Sent from my uncensored Jelly Bean powered Droid Maxx using tapatalk 2

What brand are they? Depo is the only way to go imo, rest have fit and quailty issues

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
I'm not sure it says. I know Depo's are good was just wondering if there were any other brands that fill well. Probably will stick with Depo seeings how they are known to fit.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not sure it says. I know Depo's are good was just wondering if there were any other brands that fill well. Probably will stick with Depo seeings how they are known to fit.

It should say it on the lens

sslow

Reaction score
Where do they sell these depo headlights ? Does anyone have a link

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I'm going to chime in here. My Headlights aren't what you are looking for, but they are Winjet brand, and I bought them on eBay. I've had them for about a year..maybe over a year and have had absolutely no trouble with them, and I didn't even silicone them! My LED signals were from LMC, and I believe are Anzo brand, again, no problems and no silicone. Those are two brands that I can highly recommend, and they make a few different styles for our trucks.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where do they sell these depo headlights ? Does anyone have a link

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The stock tails for these OBS trucks that LMC sells are by them, found my signal lights on EBay just searched Depo turn signals for the year and headlights forget where I found them online but same brand, and yup Anzo is good too

88gmt400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i bought the exact same headlights that you posted with the hid kit in them and for your truck they should wire right in i have an 88 and i done some wiring but it still wasnt bad at all and the hids are bright as hell the lights look good to me but i went from the quad sealed beam to these i still need to seal mine

Reaction score
It should say it on the lens

I gotcha, I was talking the eBay listing. They generally don't say from what I've glanced it. I will do a more detailed search for the Depo brand.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered similar headlights for my 98, make sure you get ones with the glare cap over the bulb (the ones you linked do not have it). It helps control the stray light some (they housings still throw light around but not as bad)

I opted to get the matching parking lights and run regular bulbs, having the style match really makes them look clean IMO.
You must be registered for see images attach

these are the ones i was looking for! i would love a set