Hangers are gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeadPool

Reaction score
I have a 94 k1500 the Front of rear Leaf spring hanger is literally gone rusted out all the way my leaf spring is hiting the bed:Frustrated:LOL. So i can 't find the Hanger anyware no web site no autoparts store WTH! i called the dealer and they said 150 just for the part no bolts not bushing nothing Dose anyone here have a Idea where i can get what i need PLEASE even if i have to go with parts from a older one I dont care i just dont have much money. I talked to a Mechanic and he told me if i got the parts he install the parts and all four shocks on my truck for a 150.00 cause im am pritty much poor. Any help guys i be thankful.

the dealer wanted 150
and LMC wants 170

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
See if you can work out a deal with someone that's bagging their truck and doesn't need their stock hanger's anymore, heck I have thrown probably 20 of them away.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Autozone sells the hangers like 85 bucks a set iirc or check rock auto.

From your phone............

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
well you shouldn't need a bushing, and the bolts should be cheap, alot of times hardware stores will just give ya the bolts cause it isnt worth the effort of making of invoice.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you tried any local junkyards? I cant see them charging much for the spring hangers.
Food for thought...If you spring hangers have rotted out from rust I would be checking over the whole frame closely for weak areas and cracks.
You can save yourself the labor cost as the hangers wont be that hard of a job if you have a grinder, drill, punch and hammer. Hardest part will be getting the spring bolts removed as they are most likely seized into the bushings.

DeadPool

Reaction score
Autozone sells the hangers like 85 bucks a set iirc or check rock auto.

From your phone............

they dont sell the rear front hanger bleave me i tried and i do need the bushing and stuff cause the others all rusted out and fell off

DeadPool

Reaction score
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php

DORMAN Part # 722008 {#15530009}
Rear

$29.79
Add Part
SHERMAN Part # CCC90082HA
RR LEAF SPRING HANGER KIT UNIV; Rear

$33.89
Add Part
HUSKY SPRING Part # M1739 Spring Hanger
Rear of Rear Spring

Thanks but that I for the rear rear leaf spring hanger not the rear front leaf spring hanger they are actually different I called dorman and husky both last week and that don't make it for some messed up reason.