GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
It's called a tunnel. It washes your car but is still classified as a tunnel.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I could go through a highway tunnel and take a picture and it still goes into the classification as a tunnel. But if ya'll want to cry about it then the challenge still stands

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Lived in Lawernceville by Atlanta for 10 years but did most of my "growing up" when I lived in a hick town outside of Savannah from 16-18 years old. You get that license/freedom and you really figure out who you're gonna be.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Yeah man. I spend alot of time down near Douglas in a little town called Coffee

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can it be from inside the cab while I'm driving? No way I'm going to stop in the middle of an interstate to grab a picture! ;)
Yes an inside picture will do, never thought of an interstate tunnel. All we have here are small 1 lane tunnels under roads.

Agreed that is not a tunnel.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes an inside picture will do, never thought of an interstate tunnel. All we have here are small 1 lane tunnels under roads.

Agreed that is not a tunnel.
I'm from the Hampton Roads region of Virginia, we have tunnels all over the place. You can't go anywhere without going through one...

To iEnding: I was giving you a hard time was all. ;)