Fog lights wired

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Got my fogs hooked up today. The light on the switch will not light up though. If any of you have followed me on here, you know I'm not the best at wiring! The switch has three posts (supply, ground, light). Any thoughts?
You must be registered for see images attach
[/IMG]
You must be registered for see images attach
[/IMG]

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Make sure you have a good ground or it maybe the switch is bad Ive had these switches go bad before

NAST96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Agreed^^ check the ground.. If all is good there get a new switch! Any pics of them in action and what brand are they?

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what they said. my friends switch wont light up anymore pretty sure its the switch weve tried many grounds. they look like the baja blazer lights like i have in my bumper. not bad lights for 20 bucks

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
what they said. my friends switch wont light up anymore pretty sure its the switch weve tried many grounds. they look like the baja blazer lights like i have in my bumper. not bad lights for 20 bucks

Excuse me, $24.00!!!! I went with the upgrade I guess! They are cheap lights that do the job well though.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
depends on where ya get em lol. i changed my bulbs to some with blue coating. lil whiter now and if you look at em off straight on the blue reflects on the housing.

You must be registered for see images