Few Night Shots With The Winters On

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dam i want that setup now...just w/o the cut outs

ill prolly end up with the rough country lift because of the price unless i find a used cepek

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Can you send me the originals of these 2 to the email address in the sig. I wanna use one of them but I am not sure which one yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will do... i really like the way the one with silo's turned out... email inbound

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Thanks man, I am on the fence about which to use because if I use the silo one I will probably have to cut out the last silo and it may not look as good without it.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ahh ok, do what you have to man... ill leave it to your discretion.... e-mail sent.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nobody noticed that the passenger side rear was mounted backwards?? lol I just noticed myself... back to the tire shop.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Nobody noticed that the passenger side rear was mounted backwards?? lol I just noticed myself... back to the tire shop.

Funny you say that because this is my first time checking this thread and i noticed it and was just about to tell you. With directional tires you ALWAYS need to look for this after the shop touches the truck lol. But it does look good and those tires will last forever!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i actually really like the wheel/tire combo, who knows i might end up selling the 20's and just rock some 16s. I wish i noticed they were directional before i took them in otherwise i would have informed them and saved a 2nd trip to the tire shop... oh well my bad, no biggie... unless they try and charge me for it lol.