fender rubbing issue, need to roll fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The belltech spindle issue is a fact, I own 2 truck's with belltech spindle's and they definitly push the wheel's out 1/2in. per side!

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Belltech has been crying for years against those of us who have actually measured their spindles and observed the difference in track. In fact I remember a write up in Truckin' by a reputable shop saying it wasnt so. That they were a Belltech dealer didnt have anything to do with it Im sure. But some of us have been around since the beginning of this spindle thing and some of us remember that it was an advertising point that they spaced them out a bit (3/4") so that LCA trimming wasnt so bad. This trimming was necessary at the time because when spindles were introduced, 15" wheels were the norm. 16" wheels were only available on Corvettes and hardly anyone had anything bigger-that was street legal anyway. So dont let anyone convince you that BT spindles dont space out your wheels, those of us who have been in it for a while know its true.

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i found some mcgaughys spindles for 230$ to my door. can anyone beat that price?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Belltech has been crying for years against those of us who have actually measured their spindles and observed the difference in track. In fact I remember a write up in Truckin' by a reputable shop saying it wasnt so. That they were a Belltech dealer didnt have anything to do with it Im sure. But some of us have been around since the beginning of this spindle thing and some of us remember that it was an advertising point that they spaced them out a bit (3/4") so that LCA trimming wasnt so bad. This trimming was necessary at the time because when spindles were introduced, 15" wheels were the norm. 16" wheels were only available on Corvettes and hardly anyone had anything bigger-that was street legal anyway. So dont let anyone convince you that BT spindles dont space out your wheels, those of us who have been in it for a while know its true.
Word! I remember those ad's in the early 90's!

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bt's foundry in china? How do I know if they're from china? And if they're belltech and made in U.S am I ok with the ones I have?

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
All belltechs push the wheels out, my wheels up front got pushed out 1/2" on each side. Still tuck up front but I will be switching to djm spindles when i get some extra $$

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bt's foundry in china? How do I know if they're from china? And if they're belltech and made in U.S am I ok with the ones I have?

The only clue I have as to where BT gets their spindle blanks from is in an add by an unnamed AZ. vendor that claimed its spindles were made in the same Chinese foundry as BT. Now, I dont trust the AZ. vendor as far as I can fling some of the parts it sells, but I would assume that if this was false, BT would have sued them.