Fabtech 2x4 4" lift spindles and complete Fabtech 6" lift kit!......2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still no parts here. dispute escalated to a claim.

Cadon69 I appreciate your help with this, if I understand what you said earlier he told you he shipped them on the 16th correct? They should have been here by now, even if you don't count saturday and sunday its been more than 9 days and way more if you do count them...

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thats too bad he was really active for awhile

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree and I'm all for giving someone the benefit of the doubt but I paid for these items over a month ago now. He's said two different times now that they have shipped. I still haven't heard directly from him since 4/1.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Damn I'm sorry man. I can't seem to get a hold of him now either. I'm guess he is out working. Honestly I don't know. I don't blame you for taking actions the way you have. I would not be very happy either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never got my parts, Paypal decided in my favor because he never responded to the dispute. Waiting on them to process the refund now.

Avoid this guy imo....

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Never got my parts, Paypal decided in my favor because he never responded to the dispute. Waiting on them to process the refund now.

Avoid this guy imo....

Glad you got it figured out still sucks that you had to do that