Eiriks '95 ECSS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I added a little juice to my sound setup. a Planet Audio 5000x1, matching 1600 watt 4ch and a 10 farad capacitor. officially louder than I need at the moment.
You must be registered for see images attach

USAF Long

Reaction score
So now with the sub box in the bed, can you not use the low profile bed cover you made anymore? I wanted to do a box like that but I need all the bed space I can get (sometimes I wish I had the longbed). I have a reg cab w/ 2 10" Kicker Comp's in a wedge box but I had to pull my console to get the box in as it was too wide at the bottom to clear the back of the console. Good news is it can't be stolen but the speakers I guess could be unscrewed lol.

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I've decided on ditching the Pioneer double din and doing something else...
8" Acer Iconia tablet (android, can use usb thumb drive, and all kinds of cool apps and stuff)
NVX 7 band EQ (has two RCA inputs, will use 3.5mm to rca y cable to run from tablet to EQ. EQ also has front, rear, and subwoofer output so Ill have outputs for all of the amplifier channels my system has. Also has front 3.5 AUX in on the front, and a dedicated volume knob since the tablets volume control is on the side.)

Ill make sure I take step by step pics for those who want to see. Wish me luck!

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
started in installing my brand new acer 8" iconia tablet into my truck. just mounted, still need to finish cosmetics later today..

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man. I love it. I have a wifi hotspot on my phone w unlimited data so it has internet EVERYWHERE. Going to make the mount for the EQ and clean up the install a little but its working great and the sound quality is actually better than the pioneer double din. The only downside i see is that I have to relocate my ac controls... again... tomorrow im going to run to the junkyard and look for some bucket seats and a center console to install the ac controls in.

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score