ECSB Sub Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone have one that goes under the back seat? I'm looking for one that can fit two 12's. not looking to buy one but can someone give me the dimensions of the box? I'd like to make my own..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the forward firing ones better but they didn't list their dimensions. I think the down firing one will be cool though! Thanks for the help guys! When I get around to it il be sure and post some pics!

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
i got 2 12s in my 98 ext and sounds great but im going to change them later for forward firing subs but now im going leave them in till i get my wife a car cause i got kids and dont want them to kick the subs but down fire sound good still hits like crazy in the inside but the outside u can hear it but not as much though here some pics ight
You must be registered for see images attach

IMAG0074 by clear_angel21, on Flickr

IMAG0067 by clear_angel21, on Flickr

IMAG0066 by clear_angel21, on Flickr

IMAG0069 by clear_angel21, on Flickr

IMAG0070 by clear_angel21, on Flickr

IMAG0071 by clear_angel21, on Flickr

IMAG0072 by clear_angel21, on Flickr

IMAG0073 by clear_angel21, on Flickr

IMAG0168 by clear_angel21, on Flickr

IMAG0169 by clear_angel21, on Flickr

IMAG0170 by clear_angel21, on Flickr

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
thats my system how it sits now plus 2 4x10 in the rear side panel pioneer as well and what a pita it was too put that in lol

ChevyK1500

Reaction score
Im going to be building a sub box that fits 2 twelves and is forward firing over the next couple weeks or so for a woods class, the worst part is getting all the dimensions and angles right. Ive probably spent about 10-12 hours alone in just taking measurements and drawing scale plans for it. When I get done with it I plan on making a build thread thing for it and hopefully I can help you out there.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that without a doubt helps out man! I appreciate it! Me and my buddy is gonna build a down fire box like the one in the link. Gonna make a carb board template to make sure it fits under the seat then away we go with it! It'll be a few weeks but ill be sure to add it to my build thread when we get it done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk