Dual alternator with ls bracket?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ehall8702

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wondering if the Ps and alt bracket from a 5.3l ls will fit a vortec 5.7l. Possibly use the ls power steering pump as I'm not sure if they are the same or not or bolt pattern same or modifiable. I want a second alt mount for a second 300a alt. The previous plan was to fab a bracket to mount alt where compressor was, use idler from non AC belt routing and have kind of a hairpin setup. Just haven't gotten to it and thinking a ls bracket might be easier. The 3 bolt holes on the heads haven't changed since forever but idk about the lower 2 mounting holes on the accessory bracket. Definantly need my second alt put in,the single 300a and two big ( had to modify battery box on both sides to fit em)batts can't keep up! Would just get a single bigger alt,but already have two 300s that were bought new as it was cheaper than a single bigger alt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf