Dropping a 92 Silverado Questions???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbear

Reaction score
So I ordered my drop spindles today from my local shop. Only problem is this guy insist that I am not going to be able to run 15" rims with the drop spindles. I am going on what you guys are telling me and gonna try it. Wish me luck!!!

bigbear

Reaction score
Got a new bumper today off Craigslist!!!! Smooth with brackets and all for $40 AND A NICE Grant steering wheel. Also need you guys input on this grill I am thinking about putting in the truck. Got a guy here in town that has a GMC shell, Billet grill insert and the full set of Clear Headlights park lights and corners. The lights are the ones that have the black accent on the inside. I really like the way they look but would like ya'lls input PLEASE!!! Thanks

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I ordered my drop spindles today from my local shop. Only problem is this guy insist that I am not going to be able to run 15" rims with the drop spindles. I am going on what you guys are telling me and gonna try it. Wish me luck!!!
I have ran 15's with drop spindle's for year's, it's no problem you just have to trim those rain gutters.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got a new bumper today off Craigslist!!!! Smooth with brackets and all for $40 AND A NICE Grant steering wheel. Also need you guys input on this grill I am thinking about putting in the truck. Got a guy here in town that has a GMC shell, Billet grill insert and the full set of Clear Headlights park lights and corners. The lights are the ones that have the black accent on the inside. I really like the way they look but would like ya'lls input PLEASE!!! Thanks
I think your truck would look great with the new GMC grille and all clear lights!

bigbear

Reaction score
Well guy's I got the drop spindles installed tonight and went ahead and trimmed the lca's , somebody should have told me how tuff them damn things are. I also went old school and installed some air shocks on the rear. Did that because I tow a 16' landscape trailer. They worked out very well. Put 90psi in them and with the trailer hooked up it sets level. I will try to post some pics tomorrow. Next project is to install the bumper and grill and headlights. Looking forward to getting started on the body work. Hope everyone is having a good week so far. Bear

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
wow this is the first truck i've seen that is the same color as my 92, keep up the good work ur truck looks nice

bigbear

Reaction score
Update!!

Ok Guys here is the updated pic for now. Got dark on me so could take many. I did the 4 headlight mod and all. Let me know what yall think!!! Comments or suggestions. Thanks

Attachments

• 2012-01-31_17-07-44_78.jpg
    2012-01-31_17-07-44_78.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 10