DJM 4/6 UCA Reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone,
Last time I was on this forum, I was looking into lowering my C1500 on a Belltech 3/4 kit but the truck became a daily driver and I left it alone. Lowered my NNBS instead. Now, it's time to drop the 1500. I am running 15" truck rally wheels and I would like to keep them for a while. I was looking at the DJM 2555 + 4/6 that includes the upper control arm and was wondering if anyone on here was running them. Would it be more beneficial to have the 2555 kit with or without the upper control arm? Any information helps. I really don't want to trim the lips off my existing control arm, I am a firm believer in structural integrity

Propower418

Reaction score
I'm running the DJM 4/6 kit with both upper/ lower control arms and their shock package.

The tires do not rub anywhere in the front end. The back usually never rubs unless I hit a huge bump and even then, it's only minor.

Running 275/60-15 rear and 255/60-15 front.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
I'm running the DJM 4/6 kit with both upper/ lower control arms and their shock package.

The tires do not rub anywhere in the front end. The back usually never rubs unless I hit a huge bump and even then, it's only minor.

I dig it. I bought BFG tires that are a 75 sidewall about a year ago so it might fill in the front a bit more. 235/75 all the way around

Reaction score

How's the ride with djm kit?