Disable Automatic Locks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well right now it's my fiancee and I, my 2 year old daughter, my grandparents, and my uncle living in this 4 bedroom house. Grandparents plan to park in the main (2 car) garage when/if it ever gets cleared. They've already cleared a big enough space so grandpa can park his Goldwing (which takes up most of the cleared space and is only rode twice a week, if that) and they see no need for me to have a garage door opener (which is way I'm aiming on a Homelink for my Suburban), so I have to walk all the way around to the front door. My (barely functioning alcoholic) uncle claimed the other garage (it's more of a shop in the backyard) to work on the Nova that my grandfather gave to him (yet I've done most of the current work on it) but he cant ever stop drinking long enough to clear out the garage to move the Nova in (it's currently sitting on a family friend's back lot). I'm stuck moving from one side of the driveway to the other whenever it becomes inconvenient for me to have my vehicle parked there.