Chrome Grill Shell w/ color matched bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAMDIDDY

Reaction score
So I had an accident and smashed my grill shell on the truck in my sig. Im thinking I want to put a chevy grill on it. They have an all chrome one here locally for sale, no billet, but the entire piece is chrome above and below the bowtie. I just want to know if my truck will look funny with a chrome front end and my color matched bumper. anyone have pics?

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it's for the truck in the pic in your post I'd go with the same set up or a painted to match Chevy Grille with a polished or stainless bowtie. An all chrome grille up front will make your truck look too busy/blingy on the front end.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It won't look funny with a chrome grille and painted bumper, but it won't look as good as it does now. I would either hold out for a GMC grille (preferred option) or paint that Chevy grille.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have wondered about paint matching my grille with a black bowtie and billet inserts. i think your truck would look sick with either a chrome grill and black bowtie or just the same way i mentioned i would do my grille or thought about doing my grille. i agree with there being an aweful lot of chrome though but the black bowtie offsets it pretty good IMO. i have all chrome backgroud lights up front on mine and it does look a little to busy for me.

CAMDIDDY

Reaction score
thanks guys. I just dont have the cash to get another one painted right now. I think im gonna try the chrome chevy shell and see how it looks. Its $69 bucks here locally. Just need to get a bowtie somewhere and I will paint it black.