Camper Shell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Yup....you're an old man now. Next thing you know, you're going to be bolting on some grandpa running boards!

Lol. No, well mayb Nfabs. But that be it. I actually do have a set of the old paw paw aluminum running boards. Took them off the day I started driving the truck!

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive actually been looking for a shell myself. my dad has one on his 2012 2500 crew cab. and he had it on his 2011 1500 silverado. i personally love them. always have.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Lol. No, well mayb Nfabs. But that be it. I actually do have a set of the old paw paw aluminum running boards. Took them off the day I started driving the truck!

Hahaha you and me both, I tossed mine though I was so disgusted at the time

You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Hahaha you and me both, I tossed mine though I was so disgusted at the time

Those are the ones... Mine came off before I took good pics of it though. The only one I have.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I like it. Would look good on your truck

I only use mine in the winter though. Hate the snow building up in the bed.

LovesDunes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love the shell on the back of my truck. Great place for the dogs to ride. It also allowed me to register the truck without the commercial fees of being a one ton.

You must be registered for see images

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like mine, i really want to get a rigid led bar to put on the front of the cab and possibly put a roof rack on the top of the shell maybe, but its great to be able to just put stuff back there lock it and not have to worry about tools or anything getting stolen and it cleans up the inside of the cab alot better