Black Coffee's 98' RCSB 4wd build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In about a month I'll be ordering my KMA multicarrier rear bumper and I'll have them paint it in shiny black.
On second note, I ordered this evening : OEM fender flares, Black Bear Tune, 8K 35watt DDM tuning HID's. I'll be installing my flooring tomorrow and fixing the leak in my slider window. I'll probably get some nice new speakers aswell.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Flooring is done, thank god.
Looks excellent! No pictures until later in the afternoon. Its to dang bright to dang any decent pics.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fender flares will be here friday, black bear contacted me today and will be shipping out my PCM. Broke down and ordered my HID's finally today too after not doing it the other day.
I'm calling off the bumper from KMA, guys are kind of ***** even though they make cool looking ****. I'll just make something that uses a "similar" design.
Window tint, center console and speakers will come all at once probably in a few weeks. I'm set on getting Phoenix Gold 6.5" speakers in the front and Boston TI's for the next to the seat speakers one on each side.
I'm also debating on something. I really love my headache rack, souly for the fact that I think it looks cool and I have KC hi lite 6x9's to mount on it and my big cb antenna. BUT, I Need a toolbox more so I think I'll be picking up a slim black diamond plate box and removing the rack.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
new paint looks good man! you can just send me that headache rack. i can find a use for it :D

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the thing is, do you think a toolbox AND a headache rack will make my truck look like straight up work truck!? I was trying to stray away from that look. I'm not using it for construction or anything this time around. Its my DD play toy and hauling camping truck.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll sell you the headache rack for $180.00. It retails for like $400.00 but I think shipping would kill it..

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you could always get tool boxes that go over the finders that would go even with to top of your bed. The only down side is that your bed isn't the full width it should be.
On the other note, truck looks great.