Black Coffee's 98' RCSB 4wd build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck looks great and if YOU like the looks and more so the functionality of it then leave it as is. Why try to please others that will never drive YOUR truck?

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck is a hell of a lot more redneck than yours, Ive got rust a plenty, its always dirty because I drive on dirt roads, spare tire is loose in box, one side is bedlined while the other side still has chrome/badging on it, it ratles and squeeks like a ******* and when I give 'er it gives a nice puff of blue smoke. I only wish my truck was as "redneck" as yours!!!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
If anyone gives me **** about my truck in my area, I say "Hey, good thing it's not your truck right?" and they stop right there :lol:

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, I almost forgot Alan's words of confidence. I'd feel a lot better if I had the cash for lift, gears, rear axle, audio, tint, and a rear bumper!

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Headed over to Home Depot to check out their "Low Profile" toolbox. I carry a lot of **** and would really like a decent tool box. Not really using the rack.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why not a 14b sf, or even 14b ff?

did u blow yours??

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the headache rack is definately what I bet they mean by redneck. I never liked em and would ditch it right off. Also the camo stuff is probably alot more of the redneck comments you got. The flares match the wheels and all which is good, but I don't like the looks of black wheels, I think it might be because I like shiney black tires and when the wheels are black the tires always look dirty. I would paint the flares to match the body color. I like the old rallies on it alot better though.

What are them seats from they look great.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
79garage