Adding 4wd to a 99 c2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tbbroder

Reaction score
That sucks, I wanted to keep the truck as stock as possible but I didn't realize that it wasn't possible with this frame.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
That sucks, I wanted to keep the truck as stock as possible but I didn't realize that it wasn't possible with this frame.
You can't use any of the stock front end anyway so you mise well SAS it'd be more work with poorer results to swap in ifs

Tbbroder

Reaction score
Ok so if I decided to go SAS what else would I need to complete the conversion?

Tbbroder

Reaction score
I was looking at the conversion that you posted, do I need a different transmission to connect to the transfer case?

Tbbroder

Reaction score
Yea that's what's holding me back, I've got a pretty healthy stock 4l80e and I don't want to replace everything. I'm probably just better driving it till the wheels fall off and getting another truck with 4x4.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yea that's what's holding me back, I've got a pretty healthy stock 4l80e and I don't want to replace everything. I'm probably just better driving it till the wheels fall off and getting another truck with 4x4.
Yah either that or sell the 80e