ac question/vid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what i would give for mine to actually cycle. Stupid wiring issue.

popcorn501

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wire is very simple on the a/c. You have a power wire that must make it through all the switches to reach the compressor. If you have no power at the compressor then start check switches.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wire is very simple on the a/c. You have a power wire that must make it through all the switches to reach the compressor. If you have no power at the compressor then start check switches.

mines between the controls inside to the fuse panel. Its constantly with power.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All I have is a cheap autozone gauge that goes on top of a can. I dont trust that thing

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Yeah I feel ya. Fer now itz better n nuthin. Harbor fright gotz a cheap gauge set. $50 or so. Worth it fer the occasional a/c repair.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Weird thing! When the e-fans are on the compressor does fine! When there off the compressor cycles on and off. Any suggestions?

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Temperature changes the pressure. IDK. Without knowin what the pressure iz doin Its hard to guess. I always check pressure first, then move to electrical.