A little chippity chop if possible... :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Just "bedliner black" around the wheel wells (just the flared out part, the bodyline on the fenders and down to the lip)
The same black below the bodyline on the doors (start at the top line and down, please)
Remove the impact strip and the chrome trim.
Thanks to all you chop shop masters. :)
Oh yeah, I guess since I picked up some OEM flares, I'd love to see those chopped on as well, same black color. That would be most excellent.. most.. excellent. :)
You must be registered for see images attach

Oh.. and if your feeling adventurous, throw the impact strip back on after shes been 'painted' :)
Aaaand.. icing on the cake, if you can, please try and replicate this guys 'rim job' on my truck. Heheh, thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

This is the temporary look I've been contemplating in my head, until I can tackle painting the entire truck.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
This green is just so ugly, lol. Hey Thomas if your not busy, could you chop the whole bloody thing to a flat or matte/satin black type colour? That would be :boobs:
Appreciate the help thus far!