97Bowtie1106's Crew Cab Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
of my stock cluster?

It looks like a stock cluster during the day lol and looks like my other gauges at night

You must be registered for see images attach

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
ok so my temperature gauge wasnt working on the cluster I got from the yard so I decided to take it back and replace it. I found a cluster in great shape and grabbed it. As soon as I started to walk out, I saw two Denalis. So I went and took a look at the first one (the other is nearly impossible to get to so I didnt check it yet) and saw there was a cluster. So I grabbed it and swapped it for my old one lol. I got a denali cluster for $50! But needless to say my temp gauge still dont work so Im guessing it's something more than the cluster. Here is a pic I snapped with my phone after I swapped in my odometer and installed the cluster. Im pretty stoked!! Ill go get a price check on the other one if anybody is interested. It probably wont be $50 but Ill try to talk him low lol

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, Id be interested. Im doing a dash swap in mine, and would love to have the 120MPH speedo.

Corey

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
alright...let me see If I can get mine straightened out. My speedo is .818% off so at 60 it reads 74. So Im going to see if I can fix this one or I just may have to trade it for that one. Ill let you know