95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been awhile since ive been on here..decided to skip the new truck idea and bought a few more parts... have new parking lights and corner lights coming to replace the old cracked and worn ones. Also ordered up an led 3rd brake light along with some bilstein 5100 shocks and a porter cable polisher to make her shine lol

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been awhile since ive been on here..decided to skip the new truck idea and bought a few more parts... have new parking lights and corner lights coming to replace the old cracked and worn ones. Also ordered up an led 3rd brake light along with some bilstein 5100 shocks and a porter cable polisher to make her shine lol

How are your old shocks?

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are just fine lol just looking to upgrade 100% for appearance purposes they ride smooth down the road

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Prolly umm they happen to be 4-6" lift shocks. But im running them in the a arm pocket. you just gotta measure. they might work

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Man you really make me want to spend money on my obs. I want it to be sexy again!