95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I kept the original ecm and harness and the new harness has 7 wires that graft into it. Then used s&p adaptors to run factory oil pressure and coolant temp sensors

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I kept the original ecm and harness and the new harness has 7 wires that graft into it. Then used s&p adaptors to run factory oil pressure and coolant temp sensors

Wow!! I need to find a way to save this quote for later so that I can refer back to it LOL very useful insight here :) I've always been curious about the harness part of the swap

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Wow!! I need to find a way to save this quote for later so that I can refer back to it LOL very useful insight here :) I've always been curious about the harness part of the swap
I always save stuff like that to a not pad on my phone

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Link saved! Thanks :)

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Uhhhhhh I'm pretty sure I blew my engine. And the house I'm at right now has a 5.3 and a 6.0 on stands. The 5.3 needs intake valves but it's setup for 6.0 intake valves. Gonna get a lunati voodoo Cam. If my old 350 is junk I have to weigh the cost of rebuilding the 350 or swapping in a 5.3 how much do you have into the entire swap, engine mounts, torque converter? If you don't want to publicize details I understand and we can chat via pm or something.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got all the wires loomed and tucked. Installed a flexible tranny dip stick last night. Also have a triple gauge pod for the a pillar on the way from glowshift. Going to run fuel pressure, trans temp, and oil pressure.