95+ Fog Light Switch with Pigtail and Center Console Cup Holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, here are pretty much the last parts I have left to sell.

Fog Light switch with Pigtail and misc. switches:

Fog Light switch I bought from a member on here and a pigtail from 1997chevydriver. The switch DOES work! One mounting tab is broken on the fog light switch (shown in pictures) but it will not affect installation and it will be out of sight. As for the other switches I just collected them for fun when I would go to junkyards. No pigtails for any of them and I'm not sure if they work or not. $40 plus shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

Center console cup holder I bought from bluex. It is in perfect shape with no cracks in the plastic. The foam is still intact and shows minor wear. Remember this is up to 18 years old. $30 plus shipping.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That pig tail looks familiar! I was gonna pm you today to see if you got it but I forgot:lol:

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much for the panel with the airbag deactivate switch?

Trying to sell all the gauges as a whole set (collection to me lol)

Also,

BUMP! I do have a 95+ factory CD delete pocket I can get pictures of if anyone is interested.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump!

Make me offers guys, I know people could use these parts! I need to get a lift pump on my truck before winter!