6BT Cummins 1994 Custom Lifted SFA Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the shifter still on the column, and the standard down on the floor. I bet if I bought that my wife couldnt get it to move. I could just see her runing the auto shifter up, down, up, and down with lots of throttle in between. HA HA woul be a good sight

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
alot of work went into that one i like it , not crazy about the denali front end on lifted trucks but its ok

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Very cool truck, but no one is going to pay that. Yeah a swap like that cost $10k alone, but everyone knows that custom stuff doesn't add value to a vehicle.

Plus there are a few area's it seems like they just missed on. Simple things like, if the engine was completely gone through and new gaskets were put on, why didn't you atleast put a fresh coat of paint on the valve covers while they were off?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
My 4 banger diesel gets around mid 20's most of the time on the highway in my truck.