20 cars GM made that made “no sense”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They have pretty much the same generic description for every vehicle. Don't think anyone has ever said the 97 silverado or 98 tahoe are the worst ever made.

Jack Schneider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They have pretty much the same generic description for every vehicle. Don't think anyone has ever said the 97 silverado or 98 tahoe are the worst ever made.
Exactly! They also used “at the end of the day” wayyyy too often

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Uh, what?

To sum it up, all of the models had “issues” that were “horrible” and we need not get into specifics.

Gotta go make sure my 98 hasn’t exploded in the driveway or something. The kid said it had “far too many issues” so I’m getting worried now.

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lolol reading this reminds me of those times in college when you had to have another 1000 words to finish your essay, so you basically started to type sentences that actually said nothing at all. Just random nonsense with no actual facts.

Jack Schneider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lolol reading this reminds me of those times in college when you had to have another 1000 words to finish your essay, so you basically started to type sentences that actually said nothing at all. Just random nonsense with no actual facts.
So true!

so 4 gmt400's in that list and 3 caprice's..... look the 90's was not a high point for gm as a whole and the astro was actually not that bad.
some clown wrote that!!! almost or just as bad as this guy Doug DeMuro
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsqjHFMB_JYTaEnf_vmTNqg
I agree on the Astro, I always liked that old box design

Wade

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lots of rushing into production and issues with overall structure.