1badgmc's Suburban Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
im just now getting into this thread, i just spent an hours reading everything so far and i have to say the project is looking great, love the rims

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everybody has chrome. I've always liked the black of the early 454SS. I have chrome caps if I ever change my mind. Hell, I might do chrome on one side and black on the other. :lol: It could use a bit more drop in the rear, but it's good enough for me now. I'm leaving that crap alone.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah id say the classic black sets it off a little, besides slamming it, what other plans you got?

It won't be slammed...at least for the forseeable future. The drop is good where it is for now. The biggest changes I'm going for right now are a GMC grille and new front bumper if I ever get around to getting them painted. I would like to pick up an Escalade cluster for it sometime, but I really need to concentrate on taking care of my check engine codes before I do anymore aesthetic work on it.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
you talking about the cluster that goes to 120? i found one in the junk yard like 4 or 5 months ago but id been looking for it for 2 years