1997 C/K Truck Service Manuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Holy ****, at least you're keeping busy. My dad's been lucky to get 45-50. And how the hell are you staying busy in MI. I thought that state pretty much died off during the recession when it came to construction.

I can get 60 hours a week at Magna-Mirrors in Newaygo if I decide to stay late and work in the Paint department, my area is in GMT900 LH Power/manual fold mirrors. Starting monday we are back up to 936 parts a shift, we were doing 600 and getting out at 2pm, that's 7 hours doing 600 parts, doing 936 will be like 9-10 hours.

Reaction score
Looking for the Factory GM Service Manual that cover 1996 Chevrolet & GMC C/K Trucks as well. I only need book 2 of this set if one is out there...

Reaction score
Yea. I bought book 1 last week on there. There is none on there right now except some guy who has the pair for like $160.00... So I thought I try here next.