1995 Yukon turn signal problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
for some reason my left blinker (after installing a new bulb) and swapping grills the left blinker stays on and is solid when i turn the parking lights on but when i trun the blinker on they all flash as if my hazards are on :( the right is normal please help

NaomiSays

Hot Tamalé!
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
One of the lights probably has a loose connection. Check the corner light as well as the marker lights

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
will have to do everyone has been saying its a ground issue??? idk what im gonna do with my corner lights now thatni swapped to a sealed beam grill :(

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
A burned out bulb will cause rapid flashing, so will incorrect led replacements.

It has to due with the flasher not seeing enough resistance and it's causing rapid cycling.

Look for a burned out bulb or a bad connection in the parking light systems....

To the op: weren't you the guy also having troubles with the hvac unit?

Is yes, sounds like you may have some wiring gremlins due to previous owners mucking around....

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
ik the bulb i replaced isnt orange :/ annnnd kinda needed some faness to light up could that socket be the culprit

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
ik the bulb i replaced isnt orange :/ annnnd kinda needed some faness to light up could that socket be the culprit

Could be. I'd get a new bulb first if the socket doesn't look obviously out of whack. They're like a buck. Mine are clear also. I think they are 194 bulbs IIRC....

NaomiSays

Hot Tamalé!
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Sometimes I have to scratch the connectors to get good conductivity. Scratch them with a dental pick or something.