Yet another 1990 K1500!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1of1.000.000

Reaction score
I'll see if I can get them up today. I was talking with one of my body men and he was saying the roof structure does not have enought support to have such a roof rack. It would have to be made like a exterior roll cage from the cowl up and over the cab to the bed. So I am debating what I want to do right now with it. Thanks again for all the welcomes.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'll see if I can get them up today. I was talking with one of my body men and he was saying the roof structure does not have enought support to have such a roof rack. It would have to be made like a exterior roll cage from the cowl up and over the cab to the bed. So I am debating what I want to do right now with it. Thanks again for all the welcomes.

do that an eco cage would be sweet!

1of1.000.000

Reaction score
Here is my DSM, a 1994 Plymouth Laser R/T. I built this from the ground up, paint, body, motor, interior, all done by myself. It's a SOHC motor that I boosted with a ton of research and part gathering. Right now it's the first of 2 documented turbo SOHC DSM's in the country. I am also a active member in the New Mexico Mopar club as well. This was a huge Mopar fest at our New Mexico State Fair.

You must be registered for see images attach

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score

You would need some sort of base support system to get that rack on the truck. Not sure if I agree with your bodyman on the roof structure. being its a regular cab(?) it ptobably has the most rigid roof out of any of the GMT400 variants. you may want to look into a base support that connects into the door jamb area (like a light bar) as that is where most of the roofs rigidity is.

1of1.000.000

Reaction score
Here is my 1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe

Here is my 1976 455 Trans Am, I got it in this condition... One day will be put back together...

1of1.000.000

Reaction score
One of the only pics of my 1988 C1500 I bought off CL for $400.... Sold it back in November after buying the K1500 this summer.... This trucks name was Shooter and I already miss it lol.

1of1.000.000

Reaction score
Here is my 1984 Maserati! Also known as Giovanna.

Here is my 1992 Trans Am GTA 5th Anniversary I have owned this for almost 12 years now since I was a Junior in High School! She is known as Jazmine Rae.

Now my big pride and joy is a 1980 Turbo Trans Am, currently running 15 psi of boost. I have tons of modifications to this vehicle. Including a 200r4 trans swap from a 84 Grand National, Motor is far from stock, T4 Banks hybrid turbo, self built water meth system. And this Trans Am I named Stasia Mae! Yes I name my cars I keep lol, The Laser's name is Trixie, and my K1500 is named X-caliber

Hope you all enjoy! I do not have a pic of the K1500...It's in the parking lot today so I'll go snag some pics later!

Last edited:

1of1.000.000

Reaction score
Especially when I take the Turbo T/A out for a late drive at midnight.