Yet another 1990 K1500!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
are you on thirdgen,org? that 92 looks familiar. nice cars though. i regret selling my 79 trans am. it didnt have any vins so i basically sold it for 1/100th of what it was worth. it was a gm prototype 455 turbo car.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I love the 92 but i like all the cars you have a interesting collection haha

1of1.000.000

Reaction score
No not a member of thirdgen.org, I am on GTASourcepage though.... Thanks, I am one for interesting and unique cars. I also am 1 for under dogs haha. 1 day I'll start my museum lol, I still have a few other cars I would like to get my hands on!

1of1.000.000

Reaction score
+3..... lol

Cost isn't an issue when you do everything yourself lol. If I didn't know what I was doing I wouldn't have them in the shape and consition they are now. However I do have alot invested I have to say they are well worth my time. I tend to get bored easily and move onto something else or another project. But I cannot part ways with them so I just keep adding to the collection! People question to why the Maserati sits outside, however I explain I have more invested in the 2 T/As than the Maserati. Eventually I am going to build a sheed for the Mase. I have a Holley Stealth Ram I am swapping to the 3rd gen GTA with a Mega Squirt I picked up last spring. Once I am done I am installing the Mega Squirt and TPI onto the truck.