yellow fogs on there air deflecter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Subaru's are the only vehicles that pull it off.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Most of the time, jack. Lol, I had yellow ones before these amber ones, not in the valance but where they are now. I pulled it off. Only problem I have discovered with the Lowe mounting locations, rocks will crack the lens no matter what. That's what happened to my yellow ones, they were glass, these are plastic and have rock guards and still my passenger side one is cracked..I don't get how it happens.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
...Most of the time, jack....

Agreed! Personally, I love the look of amber fogs centered on the bumper of a truck! Very badass watching one come down the highway at the break of dawn with only marker lights on.

They also are practical during snowstorms. A lot easier to see them coming and I can only imagine its a lot easier to see with. Yellow/amber-on-white seems like you'd be able to see shadows clearer thus being able to have a better sense of depth. White-on-white...not so much.

Looking to mount a pair to my license plate bracket eventually... not the EXACT same way 97proshoz71 has his though. Wouldn't wanna be a copy-cat.

Last edited:

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
who are you to deprive Tyler of a following??? lmao
Oh, I'm already stealing his under-tailgate marker light idea once my mudflaps go to hell... if I start copying anything else I'll be the proud owner of a white ECSS with kick-ass tow mirrors. :lol:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I may wind up running amber lights in the stock sport fog light location on both trucks. Havent decided on that one just yet though...They may be damn near useless considering both will have HIDs