*** Traction 4 Link Coil Over K3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrTwstr

Reaction score
How difficult is it to do the rear cab mounts and what is involved.
Is that something that just lifted trucks benefit from? Or can I do mine? Part #?

Anyone that owns a Crew Cab, or even a Extended Cab (anything with 6 Cab Mounts, lifted or not) you absolutely HAVE to do it! It's by far the biggest ride improvement, for the least amount of money you can get!

Ever drive on a Concrete Freeway with expansion joints? Where the truck bounces so bad you can't even hold a conversation with you're buddy next to you or hold a cup of Coffee in the truck?
I think the NBS Crew Cabs are worse than the OBS, but I'm telling you it was a great improvement on mine!

All you have to do is remove both rear Cab Mounts and install the Rear Cab Mounts that come stock on a 2011 3500 Crew Cab.
They're Hydraulic, and work absolutely amazing!

Upper Mount 25791031 Qty 2
Lower Mount 25791032 Qty 2
Washer 15854745 Qty 2
All the parts cost me $130.00 (shop cost) and took about 10 minutes to install.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Looks like GM has some new numbers for the 2011.
25875218 for the upper
20898141 for the lower
15854745 for the retainer
Looks like they are a little bit cheaper as well. I had the other numbers in my hands a few minutes ago, they are definitely hydraulic mounts. Did they change the service mounts for the GMT 800s to hydraulic? Also were there any issues due to the smaller mount bolts on the GMT 400?

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow that is one sick pickup you got! very very nice! so those cab mounts won't work with a regular cab? if not, why?

Last edited:

dieselscout80

Reaction score
I just installed the 2011 rear cab mounts and test drove it.....
HUGE difference! No more bounce on the freeway over expansion joints.
Could not be happier. Best $130.00 I've spent on the truck!

It looks like you have a body lift. Do you think they fit without a body lift too?

dieselscout80

Reaction score
I don't see why they wouldn't

The metal tabs/ears that hang down from the cab in this pic are why I was asking.
attachment.php